What Our District Needs
- District Meetings should be held regularly, in a timely fashion, and with sufficient notice.
- Entire counties are now denied representation on the Thirteenth District GOP Executive Committee.
- Central Committee members ought not to lead coups against duly elected grassroots party officers.
- Leadership should be more concerned with coming together for the good of the Party to elect Republicans.
- District Officers should be effective at sharing grassroots issues up as well as sending messages out.
- Republican district organizations should be hitting lists and inviting district Republicans to get involved.
Establishment leadership brought us here. It’s time to drain the swamp and make America great again!
Chairman Bradley Will…
- Hold quarterly 2nd District Open Business Meetings.
- Ensure every County has a seat on the Committee.
- Support grassroots votes on the Central Committee.
- Focus on advancing the party, base, and our conservative issues amongst voters and government.
- Leverage advanced tools to advise Congressman Holding on the positions of 2nd District Republicans.
- Focus on outreach to 2nd District activist Republicans.
- Provide deeper district engagement to strengthen common cause, building solid election victories!
- US Marine Corps Veteran, Marine Air Group 24 G2 and Medium Marine Helicopter Squadron HMM-165 S2 Intelligence Analyst.
- Self employed field network engineer, installing and servicing major network projects across the nation.
- Studied Hebrew and Greek at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Served as 1st Vice Chairman of the Franklin County Republican Party, 2009-2010.
- Served in the NC State House of Representatives on behalf of Franklin County for District 49, 2011-2012.
- A strict Constitutional Conservative, and passionate Christian.
- A solid Republican and Donald Trump voter who will ensure that the interests of the entire Republican Party will be met at the Second District.